Over the past 7 years I have been photographing abandoned and vacant homes, the last two years I have also been photographing vacant mansions, estates and homes. In this time I have been practicing the proper techniques that can be applied to professional real estate photography.
Below are some examples of my work that can be used as reference for my skills in real estate photography.
I shoot with a Sigma 10-20 wide angle lens to get great wide photos of rooms, in addition I have a softbox light to use as needed but I often try hard to work with natural light. My photos are taken utilizing a style and technique that will not blow out windows and that brings in every detail in a room.
Please review the portfolio below and let’s discuss how we can work together for your real estate photography needs. See below as well for examples and info for Real Estate Agent Portraits and Head Shots
Prices for Real Estate Photography and Videography
Real Estate Photography Rates:
Standard Real Estate Photography Package: $150CDN
- 20–50 interior/exterior photos (web and print sizes)
- Brightly lit and professionally edited
- Twilight Photos: $100CDN
- I will return at dusk for an additional set of 5 twilight photos
- Video Walk-though Tour:$250CDN
- 3-5min video walkthrough
- Professionally edited with music included
- Add a photo slide show at the end for $75CDN
- Real Estate Agent Portraits/Headshots:$150CDN
- 5 Poses
- WELL LIT AND METICULOUSLY EDITED
- Photographed at your location at your convenience
- Colour or black and white
- Delivered in low res and high res
Real Estate Photography Portfolio
Note: The photos below were all taken in vacant/foreclosed homes, most left in a state of decay and most were not maintained. Also, all photos below were taken using no lights or flash, all natural lighting
Real Estate Agent Portraits & Head Shots